I’m the only one in the house who likes tuna. Well, at least tuna that isn’t just made into a tunafish sandwich. When it comes to making a salad, I’m not one that likes just a basic salad. Unless it is just a side salad to go with your main meal. When the salad is your main meal, well, for me it has to contain some type of meat. It doesn’t matter if it is steak, chicken, tuna, or pork. To me, its the best way to make a salad a full on meal and get you good and full.
Quick & Easy Salad Using Zesty Lemon Pepper Tuna
I received a few varieties to try; Herb & Garlic, Hickory Smoke, Zesty Lemon Pepper, and Sweet & Spicy. The easy part was done, I received the StarKist Tuna Creations, now what was I going to make with them. I must have two recipes and well I can’t really just add them to Tuna Helper and call that a recipe!
So for my first recipe using the StarKist Tuna I received I decided to stick with my favorite salad I make but I changed it up a little. Normally I use just the regular Chunk Lite Tuna but this time I decided to flavor it up a little and I used the Zesty Lemon Pepper. The best part about this recipe is that you can use whatever salad dressing you prefer, normally I use a honey mustard, and you can add other veggies to the salad if you prefer. Oh and one 2.6oz package is the perfect size to use on a salad for one! I prefer the pouches of Tuna over the cans because there is no need to do any draining, which allows you to create your meals quicker.
It’s really that simple. For this dish I decided to go without dressing because of the flavored Tuna and it was still delicious!
Zesty Lemon Pepper Salad with StarKist Review
- 1 package Zesty Lemon Pepper StarKist Tuna Creations
- Lettuce of your choice Use amount desired
- Croutons amount desired
- 2 tbsp Dressing of choice
- Additional veggies optional
- Break up the lettuce to your desired bite size.Lettuce of your choice
- Sprinkle package of Zesty Lemon Pepper StarKist Tuna Creations and toss together for a great mixture.1 package Zesty Lemon Pepper StarKist Tuna Creations
- Add croutons, additional veggies, and dressing of choice.Croutons, Additional veggies, 2 tbsp Dressing of choice
Leave A Comment