Who doesn’t love a fresh glass of Lemonade? Especially in the summer! I know, we love having it in the summer and the only kind I will drink is fresh lemonade that either still has the lemon in it or that I watched the person making it squeeze the lemon juice from the lemons! Here’s a super quick and easy recipe to make fresh strawberry lemonade that is perfect for any hot summer day.
I love me some fresh lemonade and by adding just a little bit of strawberry to it makes it that much better. Makes it feel more summery out when you drink lemonade, not sure why.
Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar maybe a little extra
- 1 medium-sized strawberry sliced
- 8-16 oz Water
- Cut the lemon in half and then squeeze all the lemon juice into a container. I used a shaker to make mine; it makes it easier for single servings.1 Lemon
- Add the sugar and about 1-3/4 cups of water and shake until thoroughly mixed.2 tablespoons sugar
- Poor into a glass, add ice and the sliced strawberry.1 medium-sized strawberry, 8-16 oz Water
If for some reason you don’t want to use freshly squeezed lemons to make your lemonade, you can always use powder lemonade or lemon juice. It might not taste the same, but it’ll still be pretty darn good. Just follow the directions on the package for the powder lemonade or the lemon juice for making lemonade. Than you can just add the fresh cut strawberries after pouring it over ice and you now have fresh strawberry lemonade!
What’s your favorite summer drink? Let me know in the comments!
Looking for more strawberry recipes? How about some Strawberry & Banana Sticks with Chocolate Drizzle on them!
Leave A Comment