Doesn’t that title just draw you in? OMG let me just say that these cookies are delicious! I wasn’t sure if there would be enough chocolate chips in them, but there is the perfect amount! Yeah, I’m a chocoholic and I know it!
Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 stick Crisco Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 3/4 cup Crisco Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury Best All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine brown sugar, shortening, milk, and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium-speed until light and fluffy. Beat eggs into creamed mixture. Combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix in creamed mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 3-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 11-13 minutes for crisp cookies.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet and then move to cooling racks to completely cool.